Sunday, July 25, 2010

Well Darn It!

Went to sleep last night with a ache in my throat. I woke up this morning feeling sick. Decided not to train. Now, at the end of the day I am feeling better but also regretting my laziness and feeling blah. I hate regret. My logic this morning was to miss one day so that I didn't get too sick and end up out of commission for a week. This logic would probably make more sense if I had stayed home and rested. As the mom to a 3 and 5 year old, rest is not generally an option.

We took road trip to a nearby lake. Hopefully in the morning I will wake up feeling refreshed and ready to go, otherwise I just be adding to my regret.









Thankfully, these amazing pictures of my family will make the day and my decisions worthwhile..for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment